Abelssoft GClean Crack
Abelssoft GClean Crack is a powerful privacy protection software that helps users take control of their data and browsing privacy when using Google services. It detects and blocks various Google services from collecting personal information, deletes existing tracking cookies and cached data, and includes additional privacy protection features.
GClean works by scanning the user’s device for installed Google software like Chrome, YouTube, Google Search, Gmail, Maps, etc. It then allows the user to disable data collection and transmission by these services with a single click. This prevents Google from building advertising profiles and using personal data without explicit consent.
In particular, GClean can clear browsing history, downloads, cookies, cache, saved form data, and passwords from Chrome. The software also includes an automated “G-Radar” feature that continuously monitors for and blocks any new tracking attempts by Google services. An alarm will sound if a service tries to place a new cookie.
The latest version comes with an intuitive dashboard for managing cleaning options. Users can customize which data types and services to target for privacy protection. The settings allow both automatic and manual cleaning.
Abelssoft GClean License Key
In the digital age, convenience often comes at the cost of personal privacy. Many popular free services like Google Search, Gmail, Maps, Chrome and YouTube fund themselves by profiling user behavior and selling advertising access to those users. This means massive amounts of personal data get collected in Google’s servers without most people realizing it or giving explicit consent. But for those uncomfortable having their browsing history, search queries, viewed videos and other usage data connected to create an advertising profile, Abelssoft’s GClean privacy software aims to help.
GClean gives users control over what information gets seen by Google and what gets deleted or blocked from data collection. It works by detecting Google services that may be installed on a Windows desktop device, then allowing you to disable the transmission of personal usage data that normally feeds advertising profiles behind the scenes. GClean goes beyond standard privacy settings to truly cut off this flow of private information to Google. It also cleans up leftover local cache and cookie data that could be used for fingerprinting or history-building. An automated background tool called G-Radar monitors web browsing activity to prevent any new tracking attempts as well.
For those who want to keep using helpful Google software like Gmail, Maps and Chrome but don’t want every search query, site view and video watch contributing to an advertising profile, GClean strikes a balance. It allows managing privacy without sacrificing access to Google’s convenience. The software makes it simple to determine exactly what data is visible on the user end versus what gets sent to remote servers. GClean’s customizable dashboard also enables submitting requests to remove certain personal listings from showing up in public Google search results. Together these capabilities help individuals take control over their digital privacy.
Blocks Data Leaks
GClean stops Google services from collecting personal usage data that might get sent to data centers to build advertising profiles. It plugs data leaks that normal privacy settings do not fully control.
Submits Google Delete Requests
A new tool can submit personalized requests to remove certain Google search index listings related to an individual. This helps users gain back privacy.
GClean finds and removes local data traces from Google software, like flash cookies, cached form inputs, surfing history, and other junk files.
Automatic Background Protection
The G-Radar feature watches for Google tracking attempts 24/7 and prevents services from saving new cookies or data without asking. It protects privacy automatically.
Compatible Privacy Solution
GClean works on Windows 7 through Windows 11. It supports Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, Opera, and other modern browsers. The tool keeps up to date with the latest web standards.
An intuitive dashboard allows configuring exactly which Google services to manage and what types of data to delete. Cleaning can be fully automated or done manually per user preference.
GClean now comes with a refreshed user interface that makes controlling privacy simple and easy to understand. The settings are accessible through a central dashboard.
Expanded Browser Support
Along with Chrome and Firefox support, the latest GClean adds compatibility for Edge, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer, and more niche browsers. Privacy protection extends to all browsing activity.
Google Index Removal Requests
Users can now submit requests to remove unwanted Google search engine listings from results pages. This helps individuals regain privacy over how personal name and sites appear in public search indexes.
Automatic Browser Checks
G-Radar has enhanced functionality to check browser configurations after surfing sessions for changes that might indicate new tracking attempts. This automates privacy analysis.
Cleaning can now run silently in the background without distracting popups. GClean operates smoothly without getting in the user’s way while browsing.
- Blocks Google tracking and data collection
- Deletes local cache/cookies/history
- Features auto cleaning and tracing protection
- Comes with modern and customizable interface
- Dashboard simplifies privacy settings
- Expanded browser support for Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, Safari, IE
- Prevents unwanted info leaks about your browsing
- Gives control over data Google collects
- Allows managing privacy without sacrificing Google software use
- Plugs holes that normal settings don’t fully address
- Intuitive controls to fine tune cleaning
- Background cleaning won’t disrupt your browsing
- Only targets Google services, not other potential trackers
- No options for other search engines like Bing and Yahoo
- Requires some RAM when running actively in the background
- Can conflict with other privacy extensions if not configured properly
- No mobile version available yet, Windows desktop only
- Dashboard interface has a learning curve
- Manual checks needed for full cleaning functionality
- Can’t differentiate between useful vs. tracking cookies
- May break some webpage functionality that relies on cookies
- Submitting removal requests not guaranteed to work
- Does not encrypt data or provide VPN protection
- There could be undisclosed data collection by the software itself
- Paid software with subscription model, free version limited
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
- RAM: 2 GB minimum
- Disk Space: 120 MB free space
How to Download and Install?
- Download Abelssoft GClean Crack through the download link.
- Open the downloaded installer file and click “Next” for all installation prompts.
- After installation completes, GClean will open its dashboard. Customize cleaning options or run a scan.
- G-Radar runs passively in the system tray to block new Google tracking attempts as you browse daily.
- Access GClean’s settings anytime to update cleaning configurations, submit remove requests, manually delete browser data, etc.
Abelssoft GClean Crack gives users control over private data leaked to Google for advertising purposes from Chrome, Search, Maps and other popular services. Cutting off this flow of personal usage information helps individuals protect privacy without sacrificing the Google software experience. Automated deletion of tracking cookies and cache files combined with proactive G-Radar tracing protection makes GClean an efficient privacy assistant for Windows environments. Those uncomfortable sharing all personal details with Google can leverage this software to determine exactly what data gets seen.
Also, Download Stellar Photo Recovery Crack